How To Make Lego Brick Costume
To make a lego brick costume you will need:
- 1 cardboard box (Approx 50×30 cm)
- 6 transparent plastic containers
- Blue spray paint
- White glue
- T-shirt and blue pants
- Blue cap
- LEGO printed logo
Let’s do it:
- Cut the top of the box where the child’s head will enter. Also make two more holes for the arms and remove the bottom.
- At the base of the transparent containers, draw the word LEGO with the silicone, because once it is covered with paint, the logo will stand out as in the original block.
- Once dry, stick the containers to the cardboard box and let them dry completely.
- Outdoors (the paint is very strong) give the first coat of paint to the box. Give it the second coat when the first one has dried well, otherwise the cardboard will get very wet and then deform.
- Print the logo of the LEGO brand and stick it (or sew it) to the cap. Also stick it on the back of the box.
- To complete, dress entirely in blue to complete the costume.
Ready to order sweets!